Mai Brooks, M.D., F.A.C.S
- Board certified: American Board of Surgery
- Medical degree: Harvard
- Residency: Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Fellowship: Harvard
Dr. Brooks is a surgical oncologist/general surgeon practicing in the Thousand Oaks and surrounding areas. Her primary clinical focus is in breast disease, skin/soft tissue, and general surgery. She graduated Summa cum laude with a degree in Biology from the University of California, Irvine. Dr. Brooks then received her medical degree from Harvard. Subsequently, she completed her surgery and oncology training at Harvard’s Brigham and Women's Hospital (affiliated with the Dana Farber Cancer Institute). She then spent over 13 years at UCLA in the Breast Center and the Oncology Clinic, before starting her own private practice. For 21 years, she serves our brave warriors at the Greater Los Angeles Veterans Affairs Medical Center. She is married and has two children. In her free time, she volunteers in church and compassion-related activities.
Facilities in the same building or immediately adjacent buildings:
- State-of-the-art mammogram, ultrasound, x-rays, CT, MRI, PET, bone scan, sentinel lymph node scan.
- Outpatient surgery and inpatient surgery suites with private rooms. Valet parking, pharmacy, gift shop.
- Top-notch specialists in reconstructive surgery, radiation oncology and medical oncology.